Stored Energy Concepts, Inc. is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Develop, implement, and maintain Quality System requirements in assigned areas of Manufacturing, Supplier Management, Process Validation and New Product Introduction. Areas of responsibility include:
- Non-conforming product
- CAPA, calibration systems
- Supplier auditing
- Measuring techniques
- Test design
- Statistical support
- Quality planning
- Root cause analysis
- Risk assessment and compliance
- Conduct internal audits of the Quality Management System
Production Assembler (light mechanical assembly, high precision and accuracy)
- Candidate must be able to sit for extended periods of time and remain concentrated on intricate tasks.
- Steady hand to eye coordination for performing repetitive, delicate tasks on small parts. Use a Stereomicroscope to weld fine bridge wire to several types of glass to metal seals that can only be seen under microscope.
- Use of a foot pedal to advance weld electrodes onto target wire and activate welder.
- Quality-minded person with attention to detail and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Able to follow instructions agreeably.
- Benefits available upon completing probationary period.
- Will provide on-the-job training for qualified individual.
Stored Energy Concepts, Inc. is an EOE.
Send your Resume and Cover Letter, with Salary requirement, to: email@example.com